Monthly Archives: April 2017
Our Aquaroll Filter is very easy to use, simply follow the steps below.
· Remove outer packaging and metal tin.
· Place filter into Aquaroll, and fill with water.
· Designed to be rehydrated several times.
· Filters up to 100 litres at a time.
· Dispose the filter at the end of each season.
This is one of the most common questions we get asked. The easiest way to find this out when your item was manufactured is to look at the bottom of your Wastemaster and the side of your Aquaroll to find the date stamp. The date stamp is moulded onto our Aquaroll and Wastemasters and this states the date when your item was made in our Shropshire factory.
The large numbers in the centre of the stamp shows the year eg: 15 would be 2015, and the outer ring of numbers shows the calendar months, and the arrow in the centre of the date points to the month it was made.
Take a look at your Aquaroll and Wastemaster to check their date of manufacture.