The Aquaroll is the UK’s best-selling portable water carrier that rolls across the ground making light work of freshwater transportation. The original design was created in 1953 and evolved over the years, resulting in the current 40 Litre model which was launched in 1992. The Aquaroll is manufactured at our factory in Shropshire, England. The latest model now has an additional side neck, which allows filling using an Aquaroll Mains Adaptor.
Key features of the 40 Litre Aquaroll include;
- UK's number 1 rolling water container.
- 10 Year container guarantee.
- Unbeatable lifetime value.
- Container manufactured from 100% food grade virgin material.
- Product Dimensions – L - 49 cm / D - 39 cm
- Product Weight – 4.5kg approximately